Independent Evaluation was originally established specifically for personal injury claims. By putting parties at the heart of the process and bringing our expertise to bear, our bespoke system has enabled the optimal resolution of all manner of claims across the entire spectrum of personal injury scenarios, such as:
- Road traffic accidents, including the M5 fireworks tragedy
- Workplace accidents and stress in the workplace claims
- Chronic Pain and Fibromyalgia claims
- Claims involving injured children and protected parties where Court approval of a compromise is required
- Aircraft and helicopter crashes
- Brain and spinal injury claims
Often disputes require us to evaluate primary liability, contributory negligence, causation and quantum. Parties increasingly request an Independent Evaluation of liability alone, very shortly after the accident.
The value of the claims evaluated varies from tens of thousands of pounds to multi-millions.